[Certbot-dev] Certbot 0.39.0 Release
erica at eff.org
Tue Oct 1 13:32:12 PDT 2019
Certbot 0.39.0 has just been released. The changelog for the release is:
## 0.39.0 - 2019-10-01
* Support for Python 3.8 was added to Certbot and all of its components.
* Support for CentOS 8 was added to certbot-auto.
* Don't send OCSP requests for expired certificates
* Return to using platform.linux_distribution instead of
distro.linux_distribution in OS fingerprinting for Python < 3.8
* Updated the Nginx plugin's TLS configuration to keep support for some
versions of IE11.
* Fixed OS detection in the Apache plugin on RHEL 6.
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Certbot-dev