[Certbot-dev] Certbot 0.34.2 Release

Erica Portnoy erica at eff.org
Tue May 7 14:54:50 PDT 2019

Certbot 0.34.1 and 0.34.2 have just been released. Changes in these
releases are:

## 0.34.2 - 2019-05-07

### Fixed

* certbot-auto no longer writes a check_permissions.py script at the root
  of the filesystem.

Despite us having broken lockstep, we are continuing to release new
versions of
all Certbot components during releases for the time being, however, the only
changes in this release were to certbot-auto.

More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.

## 0.34.1 - 2019-05-06

### Fixed

* certbot-auto no longer prints a blank line when there are no permissions
  problems.