[Certbot-dev] Certbot 0.30.1 Release

Brad Warren bmw at eff.org
Thu Jan 24 15:28:09 PST 2019

Certbot 0.30.1 has been released.

The only changes here are in certbot-auto and our certbot-apache package to work around problems with newer versions of pip.

The changelog for the release is:

## 0.30.1 - 2019-01-24

### Fixed

* Always download the pinned version of pip in pipstrap to address breakages
* Rename old,default.conf to old-and-default.conf to address commas in filenames
  breaking recent versions of pip.
* Add VIRTUALENV_NO_DOWNLOAD=1 to all calls to virtualenv to address breakages
  from venv downloading the latest pip

Despite us having broken lockstep, we are continuing to release new versions of
all Certbot components during releases for the time being, however, the only
package with changes other than its version number was:

* certbot-apache

More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.