[Certbot-dev] Certbot 0.22.1 and 0.22.2

Brad Warren bmw at eff.org
Tue Mar 20 11:11:10 PDT 2018

Yesterday we released Certbot 0.22.1 and 0.22.2 to fix some small problems introduced in our recent releases. The changelog for the releases is:

## 0.22.2 - 2018-03-19

### Fixed

* A type error introduced in 0.22.1 that would occur during challenge cleanup when a Certbot plugin raises an exception while trying to complete the challenge was fixed.

Despite us having broken lockstep, we are continuing to release new versions of all Certbot components during releases for the time being, however, the only packages with changes other than their version number were:

* certbot

More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo:
https://github.com/certbot/certbot/milestone/53?closed=1

## 0.22.1 - 2018-03-19

### Changed

* The ACME server used with Certbot's --dry-run and --staging flags is now Let's Encrypt's ACMEv2 staging server which allows people to also test ACMEv2 features with these flags.

### Fixed

* The HTTP Content-Type header is now set to the correct value during certificate revocation with new versions of the ACME protocol.
* When using Certbot with Let's Encrypt's ACMEv2 server, it would add a blank line to the top of chain.pem and between the certificates in fullchain.pem for each lineage. These blank lines have been removed.
* Resolved a bug that caused Certbot's --allow-subset-of-names flag not to work.
* Fixed a regression in acme.client.Client that caused the class to not work when it was initialized without a ClientNetwork which is done by some of the other projects using our ACME library.

Despite us having broken lockstep, we are continuing to release new versions of all Certbot components during releases for the time being, however, the only packages with changes other than their version number were:

* acme

https://github.com/certbot/certbot/milestone/51?closed=1