[Certbot-dev] Certbot 0.18.2 Release

Brad Warren bmw at eff.org
Wed Sep 20 13:44:32 PDT 2017

We just released Certbot 0.18.2 to fix a problem with newer versions of
our dependencies. The changelog for the release is:

### Fixed

* An issue where Certbot's ACME module would raise an AttributeError
trying to create self-signed certificates when used with pyOpenSSL
17.3.0 has been resolved. For Certbot users with this version of
pyOpenSSL, this caused Certbot to crash when performing a TLS SNI
challenge or when the Nginx plugin tried to create an SSL server block.

More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo:
https://github.com/certbot/certbot/milestone/46?closed=1