[Certbot-dev] Faster Travis; merge master into your PRs

Brad Warren bmw at eff.org
Mon Dec 4 11:29:16 PST 2017

Jacob did a lot of awesome work here. I just reviewed the PRs.

I tried to accomplish something similar months ago, but to be honest,
having Travis run nightly tests on another branch like this never
occurred to me and I struggled to find a solution that didn't include a
lot of strange hacks or hard work.

Thanks Jacob! I think this will reduce a lot of friction Certbot devs.