[Ccpa] AB 1760 - Poll Shows Californians Want Privacy for All

Jacob Snow jsnow at aclunc.org
Fri Mar 29 12:36:27 PDT 2019

Thanks to everyone who's promoted these results. Attached are some social-media shareable graphics.

And if you received some strange messages from our support-ticket system, sorry about that! Please disregard.

Jake Snow
Technology and Civil Liberties Attorney
ACLU of Northern California
he/him/his | (415) 293-6325 | @snowjake