[Ccpa] A.B. 1760 is at a crucial point. Show your support and tell the Privacy Committee how much privacy means to you!

Laila Abdelaziz laila at fightforthefuture.org
Mon Apr 22 12:26:20 PDT 2019

Thank you Emory and Tracy.

Tracy—all of that makes sense to me! I'll follow up here with framing
before we push anything live.

I'm trying to find out how long we expect this hearing to last, does any
one know? I see the proposed order of business includes over 20 items.

Most of our team is EST, so we want to confirm staffing of the livestream

Anyone here is also welcome to join the livestream for as long or as short
as you can/ want. More details on that soon!

--
-Laila at FFTF