[Ccpa] A.B. 1760 is at a crucial point. Show your support and tell the Privacy Committee how much privacy means to you!

Laila Abdelaziz laila at fightforthefuture.org
Mon Apr 22 11:51:20 PDT 2019

Hi everyone.

FFTF would like to host a livestream of tomorrow's privacy committee
hearing to help spread the word and build support for AB 1760.

We'd host the livestream via our Twitch
<https://www.twitch.tv/fight_for_the_future> account. We'd update the
materials on the page to explain what's happening with AB 1760.

Would live-streaming tomorrow's hearing raise any flags to anyone here? Any
reason NOT to do the livestream?

In solidarity,

-Laila at FFTF