[CalFiber] Biden's announcement on broadband plan ($100 billion, focused on fiber)

Sean McLaughlin sean at accesshumboldt.net
Wed Mar 31 11:35:58 PDT 2021

Agree with Chris.

Our local investments would include tower sites which can easily be
upgraded.  The tower sites themselves - esp. remote off-grid - require
substantial investment and serve critical purposes in the mix.

I am not sure about specific latency recommendation - but like the idea of
using that to exclude LEO systems that are inherently anti-local.

Sean Taketa McLaughlin
Executive Director
Access Humboldt
P.O. Box 157, Eureka, CA 95502