[CalFiber] Updated letter for Assembly C&C

Hayley Tsukayama hayleyt at eff.org
Tue Jun 29 10:15:31 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

SB4 is up in Assembly C&C next week. I’ve just updated who this letter is addressed to for this committee/the date; there should be no major changes. If you’re on the letter and are happy to stay on, there’s no need to let me know —though it’s always delightful to hear from you, of course.

I’m having some problems with our listserv, so you can find the letter here, and hopefully the access permissions are right: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LPPLddICpblOMjwtKPnFXijV_-BiqTm/view?usp=sharing

If you would like to be removed from or added to this letter, please let me know by 6:00 p.m. today!

If you would like to be added to the letter, please send me:

  *   An individual’s name to act as signer (this is required by the committee)
  *   The name of your org
  *   Your logo

Thank you!

Hayley