[CalFiber] No meeting today

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Fri Jun 25 10:36:32 PDT 2021

Sorry for the late notice, but after checking in with folks there isn't enough updates to warrant a meeting today and I think given that 4th of July is around the corner our next meeting will not be until July 9th.

I will flag that the time is ticking on CA as the bipartisan compromise that came out yesterday intends to finance a portion of it from unspent federal funds.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/06/24/fact-sheet-president-biden-announces-support-for-the-bipartisan-infrastructure-framework/

Will send updates on listserv as we get them as they might vote something out early next week.