[CalFiber] Social toolkit for Monday/Tuesday (Governor's broadband plan)

Hayley Tsukayama hayleyt at eff.org
Fri Jun 4 15:00:23 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

Here’s the toolkit I put together for Monday/Tuesday. Please use, remix, and add your own suggestions! I’ve included links to EFF’s blog post and call action, as well as some of the one-pagers you all dropped into the chat today: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iYAET4qA63FNPr40PT9QkOdV-w9-E_98a9hhWYENXIE/edit

Our plan at EFF is to send a mailing on Monday and drive calls early in the week. If you all have actions or other things you want to promote, please tell the list and/or add it to the doc! Thanks and have a great weekend.

Hayley

Hayley Tsukayama
Legislative Activist
Electronic Frontier Foundation