[CalFiber] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow - discuss next weeks decision points on Governor's budget

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Thu Jun 3 07:01:46 PDT 2021

As I flagged earlier, there is a bit of a difference to work out details and a plan to do nothing, and we're stuck between the two right now in the Assembly. I should have a written piece out before noon for folks to circulate explaining how much Sacramento is risking losing out by not at least starting the planning phase of building these networks next week, as opposed to the construction phase.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eff.zoom.us/j/141527051
Meeting ID: 141 527 051 Passcode: 454996

One tap mobile +16699006833, 141527051#
US (San Jose) +16465588656,,
141527051# US (New York)

Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
877 853 5257 US Toll-free
855 880 1246 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 141 527 051