[CalFiber] SB28 and budget follow-on education

Shayna Englin shayna at 42comms.com
Wed Jul 28 14:05:26 PDT 2021

Hello again, friends!

Circling back on this:

1) Many thanks to the good folks at RCRC, EFF, Chris, and others on this
list for help in building out the attached quick sheet for county policy
folks on the budget follow-on. Sending in case it's useful to y'all, and
also happy to share the google doc if you just want to grab the content.
Just let me know.

2) Form for SB28 signon is here <https://forms.gle/aBfrdDv9vAa87V2S9>. Huge
thanks to Sean McLaughlin for helpful edits and getting the ball rolling on
signons!

Onward!

Best,
Shayna

*--*
Shayna Englin
*California Community Foundation - Digital Equity Initiative*
m. 323-217-3565