[CalFiber] SB28 and budget follow-on education

Shayna Englin shayna at 42comms.com
Fri Jul 16 15:13:22 PDT 2021

Congratulations and thanks all around, once again, for the week of winning.
Cheers!

The two things I mentioned on the call:

1) Sign-on letter for SB28 attached. We'll get a google form set up early
next week, but in the meantime just let me know if you want on, and feel
free to circulate.

2) If you're working on, interested in working on, or have input for a sort
of "rapid response" education effort over the next 30 days-ish for local
policy staff and leaders on the budget provision and its implications,
please give me a shout. We're focused on Los Angeles and looking to be
detailed/specific enough to drive useful action (or stop counterproductive
action) but happy to be as broad as possible within that mandate.

Have an excellent weekend and summer weeks!

-S

--
*Shayna Englin*
m. 323-217-3565