[CalFiber] Reminder: No meeting this week; updates

Hayley Tsukayama hayleyt at eff.org
Thu Jul 1 14:26:24 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Hope you have all had a good week! A reminder that we’re taking a break this week; wishing you all a restful weekend! We’ll reconvene on July 9.
SB 4 is set to be heard in Asm Communications & Conveyance on Wednesday 7/8 at 1:30 pm. When it’s available, I’ll send around the number for me-toos. George, if there’s anything else folks should know headed into the hearing, please let us know over the list.

Our latest letter is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LPPLddICpblOMjwtKPnFXijV_-BiqTm/view?usp=sharing If you cannot access that letter and need a copy for your own records, please let me know and I will be happy to share it with you.

Thanks all! See you next week. In the meantime, please do use the list if you have anything to share.

Hayley

Hayley Tsukayama
Legislative Activist
Electronic Frontier Foundation