[CalFiber] Reminder: Meeting this Friday at 2 pm

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Fri Feb 19 15:52:47 PST 2021

Related to that,

How would one describe “dark fiber?” I ask because who knows with 50 Senator margins what is going to be raised, but the most direct answer to “don’t build a direct competitor” is for the government to then just “build the road” and let commerce flow over it. But we would need to legislatively write “dark fiber” in a legal description.