[CalFiber] Final SB28 letter for approps - submitted!

Shayna Englin shayna at 42comms.com
Tue Aug 24 13:01:05 PDT 2021

Friends:

Our SB28 support letter is wrapped and submitted in advance of Thursday's
hearing, with an impressive multi-sector list of digital equity champions
from every corner of the state.

The final letter is attached here, and I'll circle back up with updates as
I have them with additional ways to get this important policy across the
finish line and, hopefully, another victory announcement!

A day that involves collaborating with this group is a good day. Thank you!

Onward,
Shayna

*--*
Shayna Englin
*California Community Foundation - Digital Equity Initiative*
m. 323-217-3565