[CalFiber] CPUC proceedings re: SB156 - anyone engaging?

Shayna Englin shayna at 42comms.com
Wed Aug 11 10:27:52 PDT 2021

Hello and happy imminent return to CA leg session!

Reaching out to see who on this list might be engaging the CPUC proceedings
starting to open up around SB156 implementation, most imminently this call
for comments on locating the middle mile
<https://docs.cpuc.ca.gov/PublishedDocs/Efile/G000/M397/K312/397312171.PDF>.

If you are preparing or organizing comments, are planning to, or have
expertise/experience on that end of things, I'd love to talk with you.

Acknowledging that this might be where we need to navigate some divergent
interests urban v. rural, but I think we can all stay friends. :-)

Thanks,
Shayna

*--*
Shayna Englin
*California Community Foundation - Digital Equity Initiative*
m. 323-217-3565