[CalFiber] The latest in Sacramento

Sean McLaughlin sean at accesshumboldt.net
Wed Sep 2 15:17:02 PDT 2020

So ... is SB 1130 and related legislative efforts dead for this session?

We will be active in the CPUC proceedings to the extent we have capacity ...
already doing CASF and DIsaster relief / network resilience dockets ...

Sean Taketa McLaughlin
Executive Director
Access Humboldt
P.O. Box 157, Eureka, CA 95502