[CalFiber] CETF Bond Proposal

Paul Goodman paulg at greenlining.org
Fri Nov 13 14:16:11 PST 2020

Attached.

--
*Paul Goodman* (@pauloverbite <http://twitter.com/pauloverbite>)
Technology Equity Director
The Greenlining Institute

pronouns*: he, him, his*

*Read about Greenlining's impact in our 2019 Annual Report
<https://greenlining.org/publications/2020/2019-annual-report/>*

I may have sent this e-mail outside of office hours. I never expect a reply
outside of your office hours.

e: @paulg at greenlining.org <paulg at greenlining.org>

t:  510.898.2053
a: 360 14th Street, 2nd Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
w: greenlining.org

Building a nation where communities of color thrive and race is never a
barrier to opportunity. Sign up for our email list here
<http://eepurl.com/bPPgmD>.

<http://facebook.com/greenlining>  <http://twitter.com/greenlining>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/thegreenlininginstitute->

*This transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone. *