[CalFiber] Sign-on letter to federal agency review teams re tech/civil rights/personnel

Eric Null eric at accessnow.org
Fri Nov 13 12:19:26 PST 2020

 Hi all,

Even though this is a California-specific list, I figured some of you might
be interested in this sign-on letter
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UlQ63Bo_UPlYVxTlByC5zlyLla5O3zKo-6T-zWOrvlY/edit?usp=sharing>,
addressed to the heads of the federal agency review teams, advocating for
inclusion of a diversity of voices and dedicated tech/civil rights/human
rights expertise at all levels of the agencies.

Unless there's a large error, please keep any suggested edits minor.

If you could let me know if your org would like to sign on *by Tuesday, Nov
17 at noon EST*, we will send it by Tuesday COB. Please include your org
name as you'd like it to be reflected in the letter. Feel free to share
with other like-minded non-profits and have them email me if they'd like to
sign on.

Thank you!

--
*Eric Null* (he/him/his)
US Policy Manager and Global Policy Counsel

Tel: 802-578-7223 | @ericnull
PGP: 0x9FFE6D14
Fingerprint: 546F E2C7 127D 6663 025E 5453 75C1 6BA1 9FFE 6D14

* Subscribe to the Access Now Express <https://www.accessnow.org/express>,
our weekly newsletter on digital rights
* Join the RightsCon <https://www.rightscon.org/> community - get updates
via the RightsCon Rundown <https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/>
* *Follow* our evolving programmatic response
<https://www.accessnow.org/issue/covid-19/> to COVID-19 around the world