[CalFiber] Fwd: Telehealth Legislation Introduction and Media Campaign Materials

Paul Goodman paulg at greenlining.org
Sun Dec 6 19:23:32 PST 2020

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Beth Malinowski (HealthPlus Advocates) <beth at healthplusadvocates.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 4:35 PM
Subject: Telehealth Legislation Introduction and Media Campaign Materials
Cc: Ayo Taylor (HealthPlusAdvocates) <ayo at healthplusadvocates.org>,
meagan at capconn.com <meagan at capconn.com>

Dear Partners,

We are excited to share that this Monday (12/7), Assembly member
Aguiar-Curry will be introducing telehealth legislation to guarantee that
the telehealth successes of this COVID-19 era continue well beyond the
present emergency. We are excited to be working with Assembly member
Aguiar-Curry and her committed staff on this important effort.  We look
forward to working with this group as this important work moves into its
next phase too.

Please find attached the language that will be in print next week.  Most of
this language will look familiar to this group.  Current language also
includes additional findings and intent as well as the creation of an
advisory committee process.  This language is just a starting point, and we
welcome feedback and questions from all of you.  We will be aiming to host
the next call of this group on Monday, December 14th to continue our
collaboration and discuss the language.

Lastly, as we move into the third week of our media advocacy campaign,
please find additional talking points and materials that highlight the
patient perspective and experience.  If you have any questions regarding
the media campaign, please email Ayo Taylor, cced here.

Best,

Beth

Beth Malinowski, MPH

Director of Government Affairs

California Health+ Advocates

1231 I Street, Suite 400

Sacramento, CA 95814

Ph: (916) 503-9112

--
*Paul Goodman* (@pauloverbite <http://twitter.com/pauloverbite>)
Technology Equity Director

pronouns*: he, him, his*

*Read about Greenlining's impact in our 2019 Annual Report
<https://greenlining.org/publications/2020/2019-annual-report/>*

I may have sent this e-mail outside of office hours. I never expect a reply
outside of your office hours.

e: @paulg at greenlining.org <paulg at greenlining.org>

t:  510.898.2053
a: 360 14th Street, 2nd Floor, Oakland, CA 94612
w: greenlining.org

Building a nation where communities of color thrive and race is never a
barrier to opportunity. Sign up for our email list here
<http://eepurl.com/bPPgmD>.

<http://facebook.com/greenlining>  <http://twitter.com/greenlining>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/thegreenlininginstitute->

*This transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone. *