[CalFiber] Signers so far

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Fri Dec 4 10:05:35 PST 2020

Hayley will be running the meeting this afternoon as I have some
conflicts that came up.

Here is where we are at with signers so far for your notes. We have
today and through the weekend to wrap it up, but my thoughts were to
update the Google form and keep it alive through till first policy
committee hearing to have a centralized point to keep adding people
after the first announcement of supporters. Will do a blog post
advertising sign on opportunities. Also things got a little busy this
week so the invitees to new attendees to our meetings will happen this
next Monday for this /*next Friday */before we break for the year. So
it'll just be the usual suspects today minus me.

Access Humboldt
Mayor, City of Daly City
Tony Madrigal, Modesto City Councilmember, District 2
Indivisible Sacramento
Peninsula Young Democrats
MediaJustice
InnovateEDU
Access Now
Public Knowledge
MakeKnowledge
Louisville Metro Office of Civic Innovation and Technology
Media Alliance
Fight for the Future
Georgetown Friends of the Library
Reddit, Inc.
New America's Open Technology Institute
Writers Guild of America West
Great School voices
California Center for Rural Policy
The Greenlining Institute
Common Sense
mohuman
CUE
Coalition for COVID Recovery, Support and Prevention
"OCHIN California Telehealth Network"
Founder Academy
Contextly
Western Governors University