[CalFiber] Meeting tomorrow at usual time (2 pm)

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Thu Dec 3 09:53:26 PST 2020

I mentioned earlier inviting more people into the call but time is a
little crunched right now and we'll expand the meeting for next Friday
after introduction of Senator Gonzalez's bill this coming Monday.

My plan is to just have that meeting (Dec. 11th) be a general
introduction meeting with new coalition partners given that we'll be
heading right to the holidays and if we think it necessary, we'll meet
again on the 18th before breaking till after New Years (I believe the
California broadband plan should be published by then and maybe we
should spend time talking through what we can lift from it).

Agenda for tomorrow:

1) Status of coalition signers so far (we can push for last minute add
ons through the weekend till Monday morning) and steps to follow
introduction given that first hearings are still a month+ away.

2) Updates on Sacramento

3) I'll give a DC update on the incoming Biden FCC and how it
inter-plays with California.

4) Open mic

Join Zoom Meeting

https://eff.zoom.us/j/141527051 <https://eff.zoom.us/j/141527051>

Meeting ID: 141 527 051 Passcode: 454996

One tap mobile +16699006833,,141527051# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,141527051# US (New York)

Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 646 558 8656 US
(New York) 877 853 5257 US Toll-free 855 880 1246 US Toll-free Meeting
ID: 141 527 051 Find your local number: https://eff.zoom.us/u/ac5747HBug
<https://eff.zoom.us/u/ac5747HBug>