[CalFiber] Time sensitive: CA Legislation to expand broadband access - sign on COB Friday (Dec. 4th)

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Wed Dec 2 09:22:28 PST 2020

Hey folks,

Just to re-up that we've got 2 days to flesh out all our signers. If you
can reach out to others and follow up with them tomorrow, technically we
can collect signers over the weekend too but this will be ongoing.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqfiQsc4XtdLfZyUpSTKLGVsfqYyDRsuOqHN9miSH_dHZ5xA/viewform?usp=sf_link